Store Associate Full Time or Part time
Responsibilities inlcude, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent service to guests
- Sorting incoming product
- Receiving donations
- Assisting the store manager in maintenance of all store operations
Our ideal candidate is a retail enthusiast who is customer focused, can maintain their composure, has the ability to communicate and build relationships. In doing so, the candidate will be action oriented, can drive results, and will become an expert in their role and store.
What we offer
- Passionate fast paced community environment where you will be emerged in our operations and service
- Experience firsthand the impact of our work on our communities
- Competitive compensation
- Staff discounts
- Paid sick time
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Job advancement
- Recognition programs
- In-store sales incentives.
You can expect joining a hands-on work environment where you will be required to physically move through our operation while adhering to daily goals. We are operational 7 days a week; however, our stores are open for shopping Monday to Saturday. We schedule our employees based on operational needs - days, evenings and weekends (*note Sundays we are open to receive donations).
Resumes can be sent directly to the Store Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those selected for an interview will be contacted.