Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Customers
- Organizing and Cleaning the Store
- Setting up Displays
- Handling Cashier Responsibilities
- Recieving Donations
- Sorting, Processing and Replenishing Merchandise
The ideal candidates will have superior customer service skills and a keen eye for quality and fashion. Skills in cash handling and knowledge of retail operations are a definite asset. Candidates should also have a positive attitude, be mature, dependable and a quick learner. Flexibility to work various shifts Monday through Saturday is required.
What we offer:
- RRSP Program
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Employee Recognition
- Opportunity for Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Bonus Program
- Merchandise Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- . . . and above all, a Positive & Fun Work Environment!
Interested applicants should submit their resume in person to the McQueen Thrift Store location or email email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.